an activity not to miss
day cruises from paros
Discover the picturesque Greek islands on our day cruises in Paros. Book a private boat trip with our experienced crew and set off to explore the breathtaking Aegean sea and its nearby islands. Departing from Paros, we offer a range of destinations to choose from such as Antiparos, Naxos, Mykonos, Koufonisia and many more, for an unforgettable experience.
Experience the stunning Greek islands with our day cruises in Paros. Charter a boat with crew and set sail with your family and friends to discover the beauty of the Aegean sea. Our exceptional fleet includes ribs, cruisers, motor yachts, and sailing yachts, all available for departure from Paros. Customize your itinerary with the help of your skipper and make the most of your time at each island destination.
sail in the cyclades
types of boats
Crewed boats of all types, giving you the possibility for private cruises visiting spots accessible only by boat. On board, snacks, drinks, snorkeling equipment and beach towels are all provided, you can even indulge in a lunch break at a tavern during your cruise if you wish
Discover the hidden gems of the Cycladic islands on a day cruise from Paros. Our boat will take you to breathtaking coves and secluded beaches that can only be accessed by sea.
Itinerary 1 - Blue Lagoon - Antiparos – Despotiko
Private cruise with crewed boat of your choice to 4 spots around Antiparos.
Antiparos Sea Caves
Captain Pipinos Tavern
Despotiko South Coves
‣ Visit the blue lagoon with turquoise sea water, formed by the small islands of Tigani, Panteronisi & Glaropounta.
‣ The sea caves of Antiparos, located south of the island.
‣ South west of Antiparos at the bay of Faneromeni OR optional lunch stop at Pipinos tavern (cost not included in price / not possible with catamaran).
‣ The South coves of Despotiko.
Itinerary 2 - Naxos Town & Beaches
Private cruise with crewed boat of your choice to 3 spots in Naxos.
‣ The incredibly beautiful bay of Mikri Vigla at the west coast of Naxos.
‣ Naxos Town, explore the little streets of the old town to the Venetian castle and the Temple of Apollon (Portara).
‣ Agios Prokopios with highlights including bright aquamarine and transparent waters.
Itinerary 3 - Koufonisi - Schinoussa
Private Cruise With Crewed Boat Of Your Choice To 4 Spots Around Antiparos.
Rina Sea Cave
‣ Sea cave of Rina south of Naxos
‣ The uninhabited island of Kato Koufonisi with spectacular natural beauty
‣ The small island of Schinoussa (optional lunch stop at Kapetan Nikolas tavern, cost not included in price).
Itinerary 4 - Delos - Mykonos
Private cruise with a crewed boat of your choice to 3 spots around Mykonos.
‣ The uninhabited island of Rineia, west of Mykonos with with highlights including breathtaking views and quiet waters
‣ The island of Delos with its famous archaeological site.
‣ Super Paradise, the top beach destination in Mykonos with clear waters and sophisticated parties (optional lunch stop at beach bar / restaurant, cost not included in price).
Itinerary 5 - Blue Lagoon & the South of Paros
Private cruise with a crewed boat of your choice to 4 spots at the south of Paros.
Tripiti Sea Cave
‣ The bay of Lolantonis with highlights including bright aquamarine and transparent waters.
‣ Sea cave of Tripiti with stunning surrounding scenery.
‣ Faragas (means gorge) area located at the southwestern side of Paros has three beautiful bays with crystal clear waters and fine sand.
‣ The lagoon with turquoise sea water, formed by the small islands of Tigani, Panteronisi & Glaropounta.
Itinerary 6 - Panteronisia - South Antiparos (4 hours)
Private cruise with a crewed boat of your choice to 2 spots around Antiparos.
Captain Pipinos Tavern
Day Cruise Information
Experience the hidden gems of Cyclades with our day cruises in Paros. Explore coves and beaches only accessible by sea, departing from Paros with destination options like Antiparos, Naxos, Mykonos and Koufonisia among others
Located west of Paros, Sifnos is famous for its relaxing family atmosphere and nature with an unspoiled beauty. Surrounded by beautiful landscapes, Sifnos’ sandy beaches
Rineia island located next to Delos is another uninhabited island. Rineia boasts several amazing coves with a quiet, relaxed atmosphere – perfect for a swim
Delos island, located near Mykonos, is home to one of the most important archaeological sites of Greece – a holy sanctuary for a millennium before
This island paradise in the heart of the Cyclades is perfect for families looking to relax and unwind. Does not attract the same visitor numbers
The famous sophisticated party destination in Greece, attracting stars from around the world. Beyond the nightlife and glamour, there are charming seaside resorts and protected
Located West of Paros, Naxos is the largest island of the Cyclades. Famous for the Apollo’s Temple entrance but also for an unspoiled coastline of
Island at the south of Antiparos across a narrow strait . The island is not only known for her wonderful beaches but is home to
Little sister island of Paros with a quiet and relaxing atmosphere with absolutely breath-taking coast and sea caves . Quiet villages and enchanting beaches await
Lagoon with turquoise sea water between the South of Paros and Antiparos, formed by the small islands of Tigani, Panteronisi & Glaropounta. Known locally as
enjoy your aegean adventure with paros voyages
what our clients say about us
The availability can change at any point. You will be able to proceed with a reservation only upon our reconfirmation of availability of the yacht. The Paros Voyages Team is at your disposal to answer any request you may have.
For reservation an advance payment of 50% is needed, the remaining amount to be paid the latest 30 days before embarkation. The reservation can only be confirmed once we trace the advance payment on our account.
– Name & billing address of the person that will pay in order to issue the invoice.
– All names, nationalities, dates of birth & passport numbers should be available to boat representatives & sent per email upon booking of the boat to prepare the Passenger List document required from the port authorities to get permission to charter.
– With the booking, we should be informed of any medical conditions or allergies the crew should be aware of.
The embarkation port, time and the number of passengers are fixed in advance from the moment of the booking. Change in the embarkation port and/or time and extra guests on board upon boat owner’s discretion and may have an extra charge. At the moment of embarkation, you will be asked to settle any pending payment. Short safety instructions are given by the Captain and then your cruise begins. Please remember that all passengers should bring with them their ID/passport or a picture of them on their phone.
Weather conditions permitting all the spots mentioned in each itinerary will be included but depending on wind conditions and direction, the captain has the right to modify the itinerary to make the cruise more enjoyable for the guests.
The Cruise Price includes the yacht rental, Crew, all taxes, mooring fees if in harbors, fuel consumption of the itinerary selected, light snacks and soft drinks. On the catamaran & the traditional boat a hot meal is included. Prices vary according to the yacht type, size and the availability of the day. All prices are calculated based on the selected itinerary and with the price of fuel at the moment this email was composed. Please note that in case of a significant fuel price raise and/or itinerary change the day of the cruise, additional fuel cost would apply. The client will be informed and the difference must be paid the latest before embarkation. The client may choose not to pay the extra cost but in that case a shorter itinerary will be done in order to use the fuel paid.
In the unfortunate case of cancellation of the charter by the Charterer, for any reason, the following cancellation policy will apply depending on the time-interval between the booking confirmation and the cancellation date:
- Policy of “Dossier expenses’’ (Euro 300) will be applied for bookings cancelled in a time period up to 90 days prior to boat embarkation date.
- For bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days prior to embarkation, 30% of the total cost of the cruise is charged.
iii. For bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days prior to embarkation, 50% of the total cost of the charter is charged.
- For bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to embarkation, 100% is charged.
- In case of customer NO-SHOW, the total cruise price will be charged.
In case the boat owner has to cancel the cruise due to a “Force Majeure” no cancellation fee will apply and the full amount paid will be refunded.
In case that the port authorities do not give permission to the captain to cruise due to bad weather conditions, the cruise will be postponed and customers will be proposed alternative dates within a range of 3-4 days before and after the desired date.
In case the customer does not want to accept any of the alternatives, the full amount paid will be refunded.