There are more than 6,000 Greek Islands, 230 of them are inhabited and about 80 have a population over 100. This beautiful country ranked second place in the world, among 47 countries, on the 2017 Blue Flag quality award list for beaches and marinas. Greece is a country blessed with culture, history and picturesque views. You can easily choose the island of your dream and fully enjoy it. There are so many reasons to visit this place and never regret a bit of it.
Cyclades is one of must see places in Greece. The Cycladic Islands (or simply Cyclades) — a bit farther south, between Athens and Crete — are the prototypical “Greek islands”, blue-white houses with colorful windows and doorways, breathtaking landscapes, delightful beaches, old-fashioned white windmills and a large number of tourists. Santorini, Mykonos and Paros are considered to be the most attractive islands of the Cyclades.
Still, a visit to Cyclades isn’t complete without at least two islands stay.
Travellers who appreciate time and comfort the most can consider flying. Nowadays helicopter is the fastest growing means of transportation in the world. It´s ability to carry passengers, even in the most unreachable places in less time compared to the other modes of transport. It will save your time and give you the opportunity to visit as many islands as you can in a short period of time.
Let us take a look at a specific flight Paros – Mykonos. These two islands are situated very close to each other and have a lot to offer. Below you will find some information about the route Helicopter Paros – Mykonos:
- Time. Time of flight is about 20 min. During the flight you will see luxury yachts anchored in the clear and turquoise waters, beautiful beaches, spectacular rock formations and all the shades of Aegean Sea.
- Landing spots. Depending on where you will be staying, you can choose to take off and land from the airports of Paros and Mykonos or one of the other landing spots of the islands. By helicopter you can easily reach a destination that have no airports and where ferryboats have infrequent itineraries.
- Fly weather conditions. Helicopters have the ability to fly in high wind conditions and even in cases where transfer by sea would be impossible.
- Price. Cost for helicopter Paros – Mykonos ride starts from 1450 euro. However sometimes, by shopping online at least a few weeks in advance, you may be able to snare a deal.
- Advantage. Compared to boats, helicopters are less likely to get delayed or cancelled, tend to offer more frequent connections and are much faster.
Helicopters are wonderfully versatile flying machines offering some unique benefits when it comes to travel and gaining popularity worldwide. Indeed helicopter Paros Mykonos tour ensures a panoramic sightseeing of the Cyclades from above. Travelling by helicopter gives you an opportunity to save a lot of time flying from one destination to another.
Treat yourself or your loved one to the unforgettable experience of seeing Cyclades from the air – it’s worth it!
Click here to request a flight quotation.